Friday, March 5, 2010

Here is the newest bunch at Toshay! These are the Amy/ Truman puppies or the BOYZ In the HOOD as I like to call them. They will be 3 weeks this Sunday so I will get new photos posted here and on my website. www.toshay.net.
This is a nice head shot of Rhain. Rhain was my very first Cardigan and a great teacher of the breed. Rhain was a lot of first for me.....First agility dog, first show dog I finished, first high in trial in obedience, first CDX, first herding titled dog, and I could go on. He was also a multiple group placer. I lost him at the age of 14 1/2 yrs to Cancer. It was a difficult day and I miss him terribly. I will post some more pictures of him as I get them scanned in.

Changed my profile picture to Shadow the Border Collie bitch I finished at Portland. She is a nice bitch and her owners Jerry and Barb are fabulous!
Arent you all proud of me.....2 days in a row!

3 comments:

Ebonwald Cardigans said...

YAY!! TWO DAYS IN A ROW! Last year you didn't even have TWO POSTS! Look at you go! :)

Traci said...

WOw Denise... I'm impressed!!!! Keep it up!! :)

Emily said...

Way cool!! I want more pics of the pups! :-)