Sunday, June 13, 2010

Newz at Toshay(yea I know hard to believe)

This is Bolin, AKA Toshays I BE Stolen from Ebonwald. She is naughty but so sweet! Has a fantastic voice.

This is Forrest. He is a Amy/Truman puppy. He is in the process of looking thru the Elton John songs to find his name.. a lot to choose from.



Why do i have time to write on my blog... Well because I have sprained my ankle and really I am not doing much but putting my foot in the air trying to get the swelling down. It is very colorful, but I hope healing. Got to get back to running!

Ruby is pregnant. She has lost her girly figure, but she is a happy pregnant mom! She is due the fourth of July..will have an x ray in a couple weeks, so I have an idea of a count.
Oh and I enjoyed my judging assignment Fargo! It was a nice entry and I had a couple of hard choices to make. Could have been different on any given day, but I would have taken home a couple of them! Thanks Garrett for asking me to judge sweeps and also inviting me to your home.
I enjoyed my visit with Garrett at his house in Minnesota. It was great to see how well he has done with his sheep, cattle and his dogs. It was a short stay, but I had a great time seeing the small part of minnesota that I got to see. Best part of the trip was the Harley ride! It was fantastic! OH the other best part...The puppy that flew home with me(see above cute red bitch)!

No comments: