Saturday, August 16, 2008

The evaluation is tomorrow, and will be a big day for everyone. I will know who is staying and who will get to spend their lives in a forever home with the great people that have decided to take a puppy into their home. I am nervous, but have an idea as to who will stay. I will miss all the puppies...just not the clean up...
KEWL!! tunnels!
big open field! Oh my..notice the howling..

Stairs?? No Problem!












Aspen overlooking the puppies playing!!

We had a big adventure last Sunday..big dog photos standing on the table, and then we went for a BIG walk into the agility field. Boy was it fun. We even went down the stairs and meet up with a sprinkler that was running...FUN STUFF!!


3 comments:

coopercreek said...

They're almost as cute as a cardigan puppy. :-))

Jeri said...

OMG. I LOVE berners, and the pups are just outrageous!

Kate said...

Oh where have you gone. I want to know what you're doing.