Friday, August 15, 2008

Ruby group four at Yakima at the end of May, she also received a group 2 and a 3 at the Spokane shows in July
My second favorite border collie Rime, getting ready to trial! She is here for herding camp, but I am becoming attached. ( the nice quiet herding dog)

My favorite border Collie working at a nice quiet pace(dont blink)

Flint the wonder dog, and top cardigan boy! He is work in Excellent agility, and also Obedience..He will be my first versatility Excellent dog! If I can pry him off the couch!

This is me and my 2 favorite boyz! Rhain and Shadow. Rhain is the gone, not forgotten, and will always be in my heart! He was the start for me in a breed that I dearly love. Shadow is my protector and was one of the dogs who started me in Bernese.

This is Amy, have the "princess" pictures after finishing her Championship at the So. Cal Specialty.
Okay so I am a total slacker. But I have pictures to put, just gotta get em on here. I have just the mtn dogs but I will get someof the corgis up..IN FACT...I might be able to add some now...

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Wow I have rosette envy. Those are the most beautiful I've ever seen!